Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Votes Are IN!

Happy New Year! I am so excited to get started with this book club!

As said in the previous post there are a few things that need to be decided. I was thinking about them and hoping that those few things could be discussed on the blog and then we can just have our first meeting at the toward the end of January to discuss the book.

I created a group on Facebook. There is a way to ask questions, so I may just ask a few of those questions in the group. Be sure to check.

I will let you know when the blog is updated via the group on Facebook.

::HERE ARE THE IMPORTANT DETAILS::

1. The FIRST book: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. The FIRST meeting: January 26, 2013 at 6:00pm
3. The FIRST snacks: I will take care of the snacks for this meeting.
4. The FIRST location: The Edmonds House
5. The FIRST dues: I think $2.00 per person and I will have a list of recipients to vote on


Just because this book was chosen, does not mean we won't read any of the others from the list. I challenge you to read with us and branch out if this isn't your favorite genre. 

Do me a favor, follow this blog. There is a way to subscribe on the right hand side. 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Any ideas, feel free to share. 

Enjoy the first day of 2013! I have a feeling it is going to be GREAT! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment