Sunday, February 17, 2013

February Date!

Hello! Sorry it has been a bit delayed... busy busy busy with school.

We will be meeting for the February Book (Night Road by Kristin Hannah) will be

MARCH 2, 2013

By this date,  I think we will all have had read the book. 

If you are willing to bring a snack to share (that has anything to do with the book) let me know so I can make a fun sign for it!
I am planning on making/having a cheese quesadilla bar. So, that one is taken. I haven't read far enough yet to think of anything else. 

We will meet again at my house at 5:30. Feel free let me know of anything else. 

ALSO!
Because the voting was so close for February, some of those books will be making another appearance on the poll. So, look for the MARCH selection to be coming up soon!

Thanks! Hope to see you here!!

-Alexis

0 comments:

Post a Comment